- Private and Semi Private Training is customized and personalized sessions to fit your specific needs. This training option allows clients to learn and push themselves beyond limits with guided programming by a certified trainer or instructor. This is not only in strength and resistance training; we are offering the one on one format for Spin and Yoga. Each client will be guided individually along the way to achieve and create the results you're looking for.
- The Benefit
- The experienced and certified trainer/instructor will be able to identify individual potential and ability to take your goals and make them results. The one on one attention allows transparency to opportunities to be a better you!
- Package Options
- Our sessions are 45 minutes and you can choose the format:
- One on one Spin
- One on one Yoga
- One on one Strength
- Our packages and memberships are available for in-person private training (following all social distancing guidelines) or virtual private training:
- 5-Session Package
- Monthly Membership including the choice of 8 sessions (2 times per week) or 12 sessions (3 times per week)
- Virtual Coaching is private training provided at a single cost for a monthly program
Frequently Asked Questions
WHY DO I NEED A CONSULTATION?
It is important to us to understand where you are beginning and what types of limitations we need to consider. Typically, during the consultation you're able to understand what package and program suits you, your schedule, and your goals best. This is also the opportunity we get to educate you on how to take on this new lifestyle properly and effectively.
CAN I USE THE PRIVATE SESSIONS AMONG ALL 3 FORMATS (SPIN, STRENGTH, and yoga)?
Yes, as long as schedules align we can certainly provide you with a well-round private training program.
Is this the best fit for me?
That's where we come in; it is our commitment to make sure you feel comfortable and empowered with any decision to better your lifestyle. The best way to get started is to contact us.